With over 20 year’s well-digger experience, our specialists drill wells and boreholes with guarantee, on behalf of our company, throughout the country, independently of the composition of the layer. During our planning, designing and implementation works we always take the relevant standards and provisions into consideration.
General water well drilling works:
- Drilling and designing of water wells of 150 m deep at the most with rotary drilling technology independently of diameter.
- Average drilling diameter is 350 mm casing starter, then a pile up of intermediate casing pipes of Ø 241 mm for exclusion of layers above the filter layer and then a filter pipe of Ø 160 mm for granting a greater flow
- The enclosed figure shows the piping plan of an average water well
- Prior to water well drilling a bore-hole is made that is used for the most accurate identifying of the aquifer layers with geophysical logging
- Exclusively standard well casing, filter, screened gravel and other auxiliaries are built-in for reaching the highest possible flood.
In special cases, for planning, designing and implementation of shallow water wells of large diameter and that of producing and absorbing well systems:
- Water depth: 25-30 m
- Filter pipe : Ø 225-300 mm
- In case of construction works of water wells of large flood (producing-absorbing) the project begins with drilling a pair of bore-holes. The deepened wells are tested on their load limit from point of view of both the produced and absorbed water quantity. Duration of testing is 48 to 60 hours. Performing and evaluation of tests ensures determination of the ideal terms of operation necessary for heat pumps function that significantly increase the lifetime and reliable and safe operation of the heat pumps.
Main steps of water well designing and installing:
1. Preliminary data collection, data analysis
2. Elaboration of catchment study
3. Quotation for the Client
4. Following the agreement, allocation of the well
5. Preparation of the official implementation licensing documentation
6. Preparation of construction project plan
8. Preparation of official operation licensing documentation